Mindful Life Focus Community Groups are monthly meeting groups which share stories of our lives and notice and reflect the lived life with use of music, film, art, literature and more to experience, amplify, and encounter ourselves and each other in a secular, accepting and inviting unique experience. The concept was imagined by Leading Gestalt Psychotherapist Erving Polster, who is a visiting member of our group.
- Mindful Life Focus Community
- Graduate Student's Corner
- Workshop Information
- Resources and Links
- Client Forms
- Video Clips
- Costa Mesa NU Student Scholars 2019
- Hailey Tweter-Perkins' Research
- Maggie Hunt, Caroline Paltin Research
- Denise Owens' Research Project
- Kelsey Mumley's Research Project
You can pay for Consultation Groups and Life Focus Meetings via PAYPAL, by or by calling (657-333-0824) and we will accept MasterCard and Visa over the phone. There is a $2.00 service fee.